Program your universal remote control to a Pyle Soundbar. Use the following 3, 4, and 5 digit remote codes.
Pyle Soundbar 3 Digit Remote Control Code:
Pyle Soundbar 4 Digit Remote Control Codes:
Pyle Soundbar 5 Digit Remote Control Codes:
Program Dish Remote to Pyle Sound Bar
How to setup the TV remote to control the Pyle soundbar
Pyle Code Search using DIRECTV Remote Control:
– Turn Pyle Soundbar ON
– Volume up but MUTED
– Press AV1 or AV2
– Press and hold MUTE and SELECT for 2 blinks
– Enter 9 9 1 and wait 2 blinks
– Enter 3
– Press and release VOL UP
– Point the remote at the soundbar and keep pressing and releasing the CH UP key
– When the volume changes, press SELECT to lock in code.
Pyle Code Search using Comcast Remote Control:
– Turn on your Pyle Soundbar to be programmed.
– Press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote. (LED changes from red to green)
– Type in the remote code listed above using the number buttons.
– If the code is accepted the status LED will blink green twice. (If it blinks red the code was not entered correctly)
– Use the remote to operate your Denon soundbar.
– Try another code and repeat if the code you entered was not correct.
The above CODE SEARCH (Remote Control Programming) methods are written for Comcast and DIRECTV remotes but can be used and tried with ANY universal remote. The code search methods above are examples of how to get your current remote to control your Pyle soundbar.
Your Pyle soundbar should be able to be programmed to use the same IR code your TV does.
Read the manual for your Pyle soundbar.
Here is the Pyle soundbar owners manual…
Pyle Manuals and Downloads
These codes should work with Pyle soundbar models PSBV200BT, PSBVWF300B, and PSBV600BT.